cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alex69570
Regular Visitor

issue returning url path from sharepoint

Hi !

I've created an app who take pictures and send them to sharepoint with a flow.

I want to update a gallery in my app with the pictures in my sharepoint folder and to do so it seems that I have to make a response in my flow with the url of the picture taken.

and I struggle with this part because I use an expression like this : 

and the expression return this :

The return value is the correct path to my picture but it's not an url and I can't use it in my app.

Is there a way to format this path to an url format ?

Thank you for your support.
3 REPLIES 3
VijayTailor
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @alex69570 ,

see the below approach like below for formatting the URL - you just need to add the file name.

"https://XXXX.sharepoint.com/sites/XXXXX/Shared%20Documents/TimeSheetExportFile/"&"ExportCSVFile_"&Te..., "@")).Result)&".csv");

For my Case this is the FileName - "ExportCSVFile_"&Text(First(Split(varCurrentUser.Email, "@")).Result)&".csv")

Thanks,
Vijay 

Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."-Vijay

alex69570
Regular Visitor

Hi !

thanks @VijayTailor for your response, but I don't think it's possible for me to use this because in my original post, I forgot to specify that some folders are variables like that : 

xxxxxxx.sharepoint.com/sites/Commercial/account/{account variable}/{subfolder variable}/{name of the picture.jpg}

The first part (bold) is fixed but the second part is only variables created dynamically with power flow when a picture is taken.

VijayTailor
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @alex69570 ,

Please try with below URL 
Hope this will work for you.
https://XXXX.sharepoint.com/sites/WFH_Daily/TestFolder/TestSubFolder/Test.jpg

Thanks,

Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."-Vijay

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,373)