cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alex69570
Regular Visitor

issue returning url path from sharepoint

Hi !

I've created an app who take pictures and send them to sharepoint with a flow.

I want to update a gallery in my app with the pictures in my sharepoint folder and to do so it seems that I have to make a response in my flow with the url of the picture taken.

and I struggle with this part because I use an expression like this : 

and the expression return this :

The return value is the correct path to my picture but it's not an url and I can't use it in my app.

Is there a way to format this path to an url format ?

Thank you for your support.
3 REPLIES 3
VijayTailor
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @alex69570 ,

see the below approach like below for formatting the URL - you just need to add the file name.

"https://XXXX.sharepoint.com/sites/XXXXX/Shared%20Documents/TimeSheetExportFile/"&"ExportCSVFile_"&Te..., "@")).Result)&".csv");

For my Case this is the FileName - "ExportCSVFile_"&Text(First(Split(varCurrentUser.Email, "@")).Result)&".csv")

Thanks,
Vijay 

Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."-Vijay

alex69570
Regular Visitor

Hi !

thanks @VijayTailor for your response, but I don't think it's possible for me to use this because in my original post, I forgot to specify that some folders are variables like that : 

xxxxxxx.sharepoint.com/sites/Commercial/account/{account variable}/{subfolder variable}/{name of the picture.jpg}

The first part (bold) is fixed but the second part is only variables created dynamically with power flow when a picture is taken.

VijayTailor
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @alex69570 ,

Please try with below URL 
Hope this will work for you.
https://XXXX.sharepoint.com/sites/WFH_Daily/TestFolder/TestSubFolder/Test.jpg

Thanks,

Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."-Vijay

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,470)