cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
geneZebra
Level 8

Re: issues with resizing the data cards

I found my x and Y values (shown in the advanced tab/pane) where off so this may be related to why I am seeing this strange behaviour. I would be curious to know if others who see their width go to zero if the X and Y data card postions where a factor in this problem.

Highlighted
JonathanM
Level: Powered On

Hi,

I was having this happen to me as well (but not every time).  What I've found is if I rename the Form after I've connected the form to a data source, the issue will occur where trying to resize the data cards with the mouse will set the width to zero.  If I rename the form first or not rename it all, the resizing works fine.

Thanks,

Jon

EricChristoph

That's ridiculous...

I am also experiencing that data cards randomly change position in forms, especially horizontal forms. I am using both relative positioning with formulas in the X,Y, W and H fields as well as hard coding the positions.

Danven

You described the bug exactly

AmyRock

This is a bug. Here is a workaround:  Save the app, publish it, close it and then reopen in Edit.  Then I was able to resize.  Seems to happen after you rename the form.  Get it saved then reopen and you're good.

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

'New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

'Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow - The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,749)