cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndrewSvetlikov

local storage offline mode

Hi,

I have a question about where data are stored (cashed) in offline mode in PowerApps? As I understand it's storing in local storage (not in IndexedDB of browser), and because of that there is a limit of 2Mb. Am I right?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @AndrewSvetlikov,

Do you want to know where data saved using SaveData function are stored (cached)?

Yes, you are right. The Data saved using SaveData function are stored / cached in your local mobile device rather than your browser.

Currently, SaveData function is only supported within Mobile device, it could not be used within a web browser.

More details about the SaveData function, please check the following following article:

SaveData function

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @AndrewSvetlikov,

Do you want to know where data saved using SaveData function are stored (cached)?

Yes, you are right. The Data saved using SaveData function are stored / cached in your local mobile device rather than your browser.

Currently, SaveData function is only supported within Mobile device, it could not be used within a web browser.

More details about the SaveData function, please check the following following article:

SaveData function

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (49,447)