cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fran_manktelow
Regular Visitor

lookup between two data sources and galleries

Hello,

I was wondering if this is possible and if it is if someone can help me. I am building an app that has an inventory system and also a booking in and out system. The inventory pulls its data from once source and the booking in and out system pulls its data from another source.

I am seeing if it is possible that once an item has been booked out from the booking in and out system) for it to tell the inventory system that, that asset is booked out. Also, would like the form number to fill the Booked out section. 

I have tried lookup, search and filter with the DataCardValue associate to the asset number but not having much luck..

I am using a gallery for the inventory and forms for the booking part. 

Any help is hugely appreciated 

Many Thanks in advance 

1 REPLY 1
alrez
Community Support
Community Support

Hi,

I would have thought that a gallery filter would have worked for this, but apparently you say that this isn't working? That is odd, this might be something you want to bring to Microsoft support to have take a look. I am not certain where the issue is occurring or why you cannot do that. I will include a link below; if you would like to go down that route. Otherwise if any other communities members might know feel free to chime in.

If you would like to create a ticket with Microsoft Customer Support here is a link on how to do so: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/get-help-support

Regards,

Alex

-------

Community Support Team _ Alex Rezac
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,503)