in a powerapps? For example with an exct of the code and
an editor like Notepad ++?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DisappointmentB
Advocate III
Advocate III

Hello,

Are you looking to replace all the fields or just a few? If it is all or a large proportion I would suggest cutting and pasting into notepad any complex formulas then either delete each Datacard or the whole form and then re add. Brutal I know but it will save issues further down the road

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
mogulman
Skilled Sharer
Skilled Sharer

I looked at this a long time ago.  The PA is actually a JSON file.  You can save file locally and append a .zip extension.  Unzip file.  I used Visual Studio to open file and format it.  It is very complex.  I figured it would take me months to do an JSON editor to reliably make changes.  I gave up.

DisappointmentB
Advocate III
Advocate III

Hello,

Are you looking to replace all the fields or just a few? If it is all or a large proportion I would suggest cutting and pasting into notepad any complex formulas then either delete each Datacard or the whole form and then re add. Brutal I know but it will save issues further down the road

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
2022 Release Wave 1 760x460.png

2022 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,005)