cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brett3

my apps delete option

There doesn’t seem to be an option to remove an app that you have accidentally added to your ‘my apps’ list? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Aaaaaaahhhh, I see what you mean now.

So, if you're not the owner of the app, you can't delete it. Looks like someone Shared this app with you and that's why you are seeing it. I don't know of a way you can drop yourself off the app's shared users list, but if you contact the app owner, they should be able to take you off the list.

That's pretty important, actually, since CDS licensing is per-app. So whoever made this and started sharing it should know they are possibly causing extra licensing costs my sharing it with people who don't want it.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
cchannon
Super User
Super User

Do you mean from the Apps list in make.powerapps.com?

Click the three dots (breadcrumbs) and you will find your delete option there.

Thanks, that was what I expected but I don’t have a delete or remove option

0A3C4CD8-21EC-4E97-99D1-2588FE898426.png

Aaaaaaahhhh, I see what you mean now.

So, if you're not the owner of the app, you can't delete it. Looks like someone Shared this app with you and that's why you are seeing it. I don't know of a way you can drop yourself off the app's shared users list, but if you contact the app owner, they should be able to take you off the list.

That's pretty important, actually, since CDS licensing is per-app. So whoever made this and started sharing it should know they are possibly causing extra licensing costs my sharing it with people who don't want it.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,223)