cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sailormoon218
Helper I
Helper I

power apps date

i have an app which the dates are fed from a list of which the column start and end date are a date and time but only using date, I am trying to get it to feed the dates into the from from the front page like I have with the location and training course name, how do i do it.  

1.PNG2.PNG

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Hi @sailormoon218,

If you want to transcribe the start date and end date from the Gallery and both of these two columns have corresponding date value from the data source, I think you could directly set the Form DataSource property as the data source and the Item property of the form as below:

Gallery.Selected

Once you click the record in the Gallery, it will navigate you to the form and the form will display the gallery selected value in the corresponding data card value.

Best Regards,
Qi

View solution in original post

thanks, how do i do this, i have tried and can not get it to work

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-qiaqi-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @sailormoon218,

Do you want to feed the form with a concatenated string based on start date and end date?

Could you please tell me which field in the form you want to populated with the concatenated string?

Best Regards,
Qi

i would like the dates from the front page(one on the left) to transcribe to the start and end date on the form (left)

Hi @sailormoon218,

If you want to transcribe the start date and end date from the Gallery and both of these two columns have corresponding date value from the data source, I think you could directly set the Form DataSource property as the data source and the Item property of the form as below:

Gallery.Selected

Once you click the record in the Gallery, it will navigate you to the form and the form will display the gallery selected value in the corresponding data card value.

Best Regards,
Qi

thanks, how do i do this, i have tried and can not get it to work

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

June User Group Leader Call

Join us on June 28 for our monthly User Group leader call!

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,319)