cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Awad0367
Advocate I
Advocate I

power automate

Power automate icon on my power app is not functioning. I can not see some of my flow and I can not add any of them . This happened after I came back from holida. A message says this One or more commands are unavailable due to your current privileges for this environment. What has caused this problem

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
iAm_ManCat
Super User
Super User

Sounds like someone has changed or removed your roles from that environment - your admin (power platform or IT) will need to assign you at least envioronment make and basic user privileges, and if they have customised any others they will need to ensure you have the permissions needed for running andcreating and using flows and apps.

Worth also taking a look at your licensing - if you go to the power automate portal can you log in and view your other flows directly?

@iAm_ManCat

Please 'Mark as Solution' if someone's post answered your question and always 'Thumbs Up' the posts you like or that helped you!

Thanks!
You and everyone else in the community make it the awesome and welcoming place it is, keep your questions coming and make sure to 'like' anything that makes you 'Appy
Sancho Harker, MVP

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
iAm_ManCat
Super User
Super User

Sounds like someone has changed or removed your roles from that environment - your admin (power platform or IT) will need to assign you at least envioronment make and basic user privileges, and if they have customised any others they will need to ensure you have the permissions needed for running andcreating and using flows and apps.

Worth also taking a look at your licensing - if you go to the power automate portal can you log in and view your other flows directly?

@iAm_ManCat

Please 'Mark as Solution' if someone's post answered your question and always 'Thumbs Up' the posts you like or that helped you!

Thanks!
You and everyone else in the community make it the awesome and welcoming place it is, keep your questions coming and make sure to 'like' anything that makes you 'Appy
Sancho Harker, MVP

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Power Apps Ideas

Changes to Ideas Coming

We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Apps!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,618)