Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gelos
Super User
Super User

powerapp email trigger

Hi guys,

I have a requirement. 

I have a table.  approver when approver the request approved status changes  approved then it will go next approver now I am using PowerApps and CDS table. when the approver approved the one request. The request will send to another approver. but he don not have a time to open app and approve so approve email should send him account. then he will see the email and click approve the it should be updated CDS table. How Can I do that.

Please help me.

@Mike8 

@WarrenBelz 

@RandyHayes 

@Pstork1 

@v-xiaochen-msft 

@timl 

@BCLS776 

@Nogueira1306 

@v-bofeng-msft 

@gabibalaban 

2 REPLIES 2
rsaikrishna
Community Champion
Community Champion

@Gelos 

You need actionable messages in the Email or MS Teams.

Please check Adaptive Cards. From flow, you can send adaptive cards to the user's Email or MS Team to approve. On approval, you can update the records status. This will avoid the user opening the app.

Also, please check this blog on how to send adaptive card from Power App:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Community-App-Samples/Posting-Adaptive-Card-to-Teams-User-from-P... 

Regards

Krishna Rachakonda

If this reply helped you to solve the issue, please mark the post as Accepted SolutionMarking this post as Accepted Solution, will help many other users to use this post to solve same or similar issue without re-posting the issue in the group. Saves a lot of time for everyone.

I want to send user gmail address.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,465)