cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

powerapp screen getting partially black

Hello,

I have created a basic powerapp from a sharepoint list,did few formating changes. Now while running i'm facing an issue on android phones, the screen gets partially black, if i try to create a new entry.

The issue is related to keyboard, when some text is typed and afterwards i select a toggle button the screen turns into partially black from the bottom and trimmed from the top, so i cannot see the save and other buttons, and after this i have to close it.

27 REPLIES 27
Toasteroven
Advocate II
Advocate II

Any updates on the eta of the fix? or is there anything I can do on my end to fix it?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I got same bug on Android device.

After I close virtual keyboard it shows black on half of screen.

Session Id: 987a7247-026b-6417-5ff8-9e9562b6d2c0

JesusOrtega
Frequent Visitor

Hi,

I just noticed my Android phone got an updated Powerapps, but after trying it out, the problem persists. When I use the keyboard in some fields down the screen, the screen goes up but it doesnt fall into place after hiding the keyboard.

Please, check if it also happens on IOS (I've got no Apple devices)

The update on Android was not related to this fix, we are still working on fixing it.

Current ETA is the we should be able to release Monday/Tuesday unless we run into any deployment issues.

Toasteroven
Advocate II
Advocate II

Thanks for the heads up, appreciate you keeping in contact.
JesusOrtega
Frequent Visitor

Just for the sake of clarity, this is what I get:

WhatsApp Image 2017-08-18 at 19.45.48.jpeg

Just wanted to inform everyone that we have deployed the fix for this issue. The issue was fixed via a service deployment, so you won't see or need to install a newer version of players. Just save and publish your app again, and the issue should be resolved.

Please let us know if you still face issues.

Thanks for your patience and support.

Smiley Happy  Seems to be working now. Thanks so much for addressing this issues. 

Go Big or Stay Home
Rando

Hi there.

I am still getting the same issue on Android. Apple is working fine.

You sure it is fixed?

@Toasteroven- Did you "save and publish" the app again? That is required for the issue to be fixed, we have heard that the issue has been fixed from all other channels till now.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Power Platform Call June 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call

Join us for the next call on June 15, 2022 at 8am PDT.

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,684)