cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MRCL
Level 8

powerapps for powerbi takes forever to load

it seems like powerapps in its early days. Takes forever in powerbi report and often fails to load.

4 REPLIES 4
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: powerapps for powerbi takes forever to load

Hi @MRCL,

Is this happeing to all the workspaces from PowerBI? Can you please change to different tiles to have a test? If possible, please also test with another machine. Also, make sure that you have the latest version of PowerApps. I have never been run into such issue while loading PowerBI report data source.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
MRCL
Level 8

I mean the new, just released, powerapp control for powerbi. it works when i first built it, but it fails to load when i reopen the report.

nirvana_moksh
Level: Powered On

I am facing the same issues, takes 30-50 seconds for the App to finish loading on the report. There is only one release of this 1.0.5.0 and that is when they intially lanched this as a custom visual for PBI. Is there a way to make it load faster?

nirvana_moksh
Level: Powered On

I am facing the same issues, takes 30-50 seconds for the App to finish loading on the report. There is only one release of this 1.0.5.0 and that is when they intially lanched this as a custom visual for PBI. Is there a way to make it load faster?

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Coming Soon: T-Shirt Design Contest

Keep your eyes open for our upcoming T-shirt design contest!

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,448)