Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
roncam82
Helper I
Helper I

powerapps html input

Hi,

Is it possible to do the below in powerapps using html?

roncam82_0-1648491342345.png

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@roncam82 ,

Actually there are not too much to say about this.

Just simply add a Text Input control and set: BorderThickness and BorderColor property to the dimension and color you need. Also remove the default value and you might need to set the top padding from the default 5 to 8-10 (to let some space for the text below Email).

After that insert a label text control, be sure that it is in front of TextInput control and set the Text property to the desired text and the Fill property to White or RGBA(255,255,255,1)

gabibalaban_0-1648540799418.png

Hope it helps !

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
gabibalaban
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

@roncam82, 

I think it can be achievable with the right HTML code, but is it really necessary to be built with HTML ? Why don't you simply use a TextInput control and a Label ? Here is an example built in less than 2 minutes.

Screen Shot 2022-03-28 at 21.33.40.png

Hope it helps !

I have never thought to do text inputs/labels like this for some reason, thank you for this.

can you give me the steps on how you did it please ?

thanks

@roncam82 ,

Actually there are not too much to say about this.

Just simply add a Text Input control and set: BorderThickness and BorderColor property to the dimension and color you need. Also remove the default value and you might need to set the top padding from the default 5 to 8-10 (to let some space for the text below Email).

After that insert a label text control, be sure that it is in front of TextInput control and set the Text property to the desired text and the Fill property to White or RGBA(255,255,255,1)

gabibalaban_0-1648540799418.png

Hope it helps !

thanks

@roncam82 ,

If my post helped you to solve the problem please mark it as solution, maybe someday will help others with the same issue. 

Thanks !

Hi,

I would like to have the label move up when the input is selected and not when you start to type in the box, is it possible, please?

thanks

regards

amankumar0031
Regular Visitor

html base component
1. Shadow box
2. Background Color Change
3.Graident Color, Gradient Direction, Gradient Color Input
4.Border , Border Type, Border Color, Border Width
5.Border Radius with all Separate Corner Value
6.Margin property with all 4 separate view
7.Shadow property with Shadow color , X and Y Value, blur & spread
8.Button - Shadow Box Turn to html Base Button with all Shadow Box Properties
link:-
github - https://github.com/kumaraman0031/Powerapps-ShadowBox
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2y0uqEagLpE&t=18s

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (3,138)