cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
liuzhihui
Level: Powered On

powerapps pricing inquiry

Hi, i have some doubt and need your advices

1.) what is the different between powerapps plan 2 and powerapps plan 2 trial. i only how that the trial will end in 30days.

So after 30days the information inside the acc will disappear?

2. I have bought 4 powerapps plan 2 license and was given 10k powerapps plan 2 trial.( does it mean one powerapps plan license is entitled to 2500 trial?

3. i got office 365 business essentials account, so is the flow free no matter how much run we run in a day?

Regards

4 REPLIES 4
Microsoft v-siky-msft
Microsoft

Re: powerapps pricing inquiry

Hi @liuzhihui ,

Please check the following replies: 

1. what is the different between powerapps plan 2 and powerapps plan 2 trial. i only how that the trial will end in 30days.So after 30days the information inside the acc will disappear?

The trial license is totally the same with the PowerApps plan 2 license. when your trial expires, the apps, environment, or CDS databases, etc. that you created while on trial will not be deleted.

2. I have bought 4 powerapps plan 2 license and was given 10k powerapps plan 2 trial.( does it mean one powerapps plan license is entitled to 2500 trial?

Please check this article: Why did 10,000 licenses for Microsoft Power Apps show up in my Office 365 tenant? 

3. i got office 365 business essentials account, so is the flow free no matter how much run we run in a day?

No, the API call limitation of Power Automate per user plan is 5,000 /24hours, for more information: Microsoft Power Platform requests allocations based on licenses 

Best regards,

Sik

liuzhihui

hi, thank you for the reply,

just to classify with you

1. so when the trial expire, all the information inside it will be gone? and i need to reshare the apps to them?

3. so if i have 4 power apps plan 2 licenses which is per user license then i will have 20000/24hrs API?

Microsoft v-siky-msft
Microsoft

Hi @liuzhihui ,

1. so when the trial expire, all the information inside it will be gone? and i need to reshare the apps to them?

No, everything you created will not be deleted.

3. so if i have 4 power apps plan 2 licenses which is per user license then i will have 20000/24hrs API?

Actually, the Number of API requests / 24 hours is based on the license they are assigned. Each user can only own 1 PowerApps plan2 license, so your API request number can only be 5000; If your have different kind of license, e.g. office365 license and PowerApps per user license, you will have a total of 2000+5000=7000 requests available per 24 hours.

Best regards,

Sik

liuzhihui

Hi,

I have a question for flow,

if I create a flow and run it once, then my 5000API/24hrs will be reduced to 4999. (i am using my account)

After i share my flow to others,

i.) if they run the flows, does it reduce the 5000API/24hrs of my account or their? (using powerapps plan 2 account)

ii.) if they run the flows, does it reduce the 5000API/24hrs of my account or their? (using powerapps plan 2 Trial account )

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Apps Super User Class of 2020

Check it out!

thirdimage

New Badges

Check it out!

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

SecondImage

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,957)