cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mj7
Helper I
Helper I

push notification screen

how i can make that by clicking my push notification it take me to the screen in my app that i want?

6 REPLIES 6
VijayTailor
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @mj7 ,

Step 1 - For this purpose, you need to Connect with PowerApp.Push Notification connector to send Data.

VijayTailor_0-1601659188952.png

Step 2 - Implement Deep-link functionality.
And Pass the URL in Push Notification. So when User Click on Push Notification Deeplink helps you to route you to a specific Screen.

Sample Code - 
PowerAppsNotification.SendPushNotification( { recipients: ["email1@contoso.com", "email2@contoso.com"], message: "message in the notif toast", params: Table({key:"notificationKey", value:"The value for notificationKey"}), openApp: true } )

Reference - URL
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/add-notifications

Thanks,
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

@VijayTailorbut how i put the URL on the notification thats what i dont know how 😞 help

VijayTailor
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Basically no need to put the url. But using param you can route to specific screen. In the below mentioned url in previous post you can get params concept. 

@VijayTailor yes i already try but i dont know how to put the params so it works because it always marks me error so im struggling alot with that part 

VijayTailor
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Please have a gra8 tutorial regarding deep link and param - https://youtu.be/A5Pi5P2YKds

@VijayTailori already saw it but what he does is different thats why i dont undersant he puts anURL so that confuses me 

have you done it? so that you can give me an example of the params 😕 ?

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,059)