Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kervin
Resolver I
Resolver I

query on sharepoint list

Hello,

I don't know if I'm on the right Forum, but I'm getting started ....
I am asked to make a screen in PowerApps with which it would be possible to assign free hardware on the basis of a request.

So I have a Sharepoint list which includes these requests and which appear in a gallery (all is well)

I have another list which contains the complete list of equipment

And I have a third list which contains the material reserved for a person X on a Date Y
I don't know how I can create a collection that gives me a list of the material available on the day I choose so that I can assign it to someone and avoid double bookings.

In a language like sql, no problem, here I block.

I looked for tutorials, but I'm going in circles, and my chefs are putting my pressure on me ...

Help

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Merci beaucoup pour votre aide, je pense que cette proposition, une fois adaptée à mon problème, va m'aider énormément.

je testerai cela.

Merci

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
WarrenBelz
Super User III
Super User III

Hi@Kervin ,

Here is a good tutorial to get you started from Dave's Tech Tips @DavesTechTips ,

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @Kervin ,

Could you please share more details about the data structure of your all three SP Lists?

Could you please show a bit more about the "material" that you mentioned? Is it the hardware in your equipment List (Second List)?

Further, do you want to display the available equipment for the Chosen day within your canvas app?

I assume that the data structure of your equipment List and 'material reserved' List as below:

Equipements List (second List)Equipements List (second List)

Material Reserved List (Third List)Material Reserved List (Third List)

If you want to create a collection that gives you a list of the material available on the day your choose from a DatePicker control, please take a try with the following workaround:

Set the OnSelect property of a "Collect" Button to following:

ClearCollect(
             AvailableMeterials,
             Filter(
                    'Equipment List', 
                     Not(Title in Filter('Material Reserved List', Text(BookDate, DateTimeFormat.ShortDate) = Text(DatePicker1.SelectedDate, DateTimeFormat.ShortDate)).EquipmentName)
             )
)

Filter function, ClearCollect function

Please consider take a try with above solution, then check if the issue is solved.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Merci beaucoup pour votre aide, je pense que cette proposition, une fois adaptée à mon problème, va m'aider énormément.

je testerai cela.

Merci

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (81,077)