cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
saychiraj
Level: Powered On

Re: "An error occurred on the server. Server Response: Not a valid Connector Error Response" Cannot Connect to azure

Hi Rebeccak,

The following data types cannot be used as query option predicates:

• date
  • datetime
  • datetime2
  • smalldatetime

This is not a new limitation and has always been the case. Please refer to known limitations here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/sql/#known-issues-and-limitations

I will be happy to look if you have a specific clientRequestId/connectionId to explain why it may have worked previously.

Thanks!

Super User
Super User

Re: "An error occurred on the server. Server Response: Not a valid Connector Error Response" Cannot Connect to azure

Hi @Rebeccak 

This doesn't really answer your question as to why this worked before, but for more complex sql scenarios, you can use Flow to run SQL queries and return the data to PowerApps

Here is a video on this topic:

https://youtu.be/DII10gK715I

Dawid van Heerden
Follow on Twitter: @davestechtips
Subscribe to YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/davestechtips?sub_confirmation=1
**If you found this reply helpful, please mark this as the answer to close the topic and make it easier to find for other people with similar questions.

Rebeccak

Thanks.  I have read through the documentation. Just weird that it has worked for months and months and now doesn't.  In the documentation it says the <> and = should not work either with the Date field, but they do. Everything worked great until right after the new powerapps release. 

Rebeccak

Thank you. I will have to look into this. I can't collect years and years of data into the powerapp. I appreciate your responses. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

'New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

'Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Join THE global Microsoft Power Platform event series

Attend for two days of expert-led learning and innovation on topics like AI and Analytics, powered by Dynamic Communities

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow - The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,722)