I am new to power apps and i would like to create a popup message asking:
"Are you sure that are you want to submit this form?" Yes or No
how can i do this?
Solved! Go to Solution.
Hi @ANdreVT ,
Welcome to PowerApps. I also do this in all my apps.
Here is the simplest way I've found:
- Insert a Label Control (or HTMLtext Control) and stretch it across any Buttons the user could click
- Populate it with your text ("Are you sure?", etc.)
- To get real spiffy, use a Switch or If function to change the text depending on various scenarios in your application!
- Set its Fill Property to RGBA(255,255,255,.90) for that "See through" effect
- Set its Visible Property to varOverlay
- Trigger this variable by someone clicking "Cancel" or the the Back Arrow in your app
- Example: OnSelect of the "Cancel" button; Set(varOverlay, true)
- Add two buttons to the Overlay: "Cancel" (again) and "Yes"
- OnSelect of the "Yes" button, trigger all your dangerous logic
- OnSelect of the "Cancel" (again) button, Set(varOverlay, false)
Here is the harder way (but better for reuse):
- Create a Component so its reusable across apps!
Here's an article that explains how to make a Popup form for a mobile app.
Hi @ANdreVT ,
A label control that @seadude mentioned is a text control, it can show the message that you want to show to the users, so this could be the windows. Then you can make this text control only visible when user click on the submit button. This makes this label control a pop up windows.
Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!
Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.
Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021
Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights