cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advocate I
Advocate I

"Failed to load [data source]. An error occurred on the server."

On loading of my application I get red error message banner.  The message is as follows:

"Failed to load [data source]. An error occurred on the server. Server response: An error occurred when trying to create a controller of type 'SharePointListTableDataController'.  Make sure that the controller has a prameterless public constructor."

[data source] could be any one of the data sources I use (about 7 SharePoint Online lists).  Which one shows up is reasonably random.  Sometimes it doesn't appear to affect the operation of the application, other times some buttons will be broken, or I won't be able to change/submit data.

17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

"Failed to load [data source]. An error occurred on the server. Server response: An error occurred when trying to create a controller of type 'SharePointListTableDataController'.  Make sure that the controller has a prameterless public constructor."

I am facing the same issue Today before that the App was running without any Error.

please anyone help me to resolve this issue !!

Regular Visitor

Hi, same problem.

Unfortunately I created a different thread.

Waiting for an answer. 🙂

Apperantly multiple users are getting this error now, would be nice with a comment/suggestion from support/staff.

@v-yamao-msft

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Forum/PowerApps-and-Sharepoint-lists-Sharepointlisttab...

Seems to be working today, have not done any changes.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah...it's working fine Today. 

I think Microsoft Resolve this issue .

Issue just appeared for me. What's the resolution?

I didn't do anything. I only waited and it works.

Hmmm. I spent most of my spare time yesterday trying to figure out what I am doing wrong. Maybe I should just wait and see if it fixes itself too. Frustrating if I have to park a project and wait for it to fix itself when something goes wrong. Thanks for your response

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (56,038)