cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Am00re34

"Getting your Data" screen stuck on edit

I created a list in SharePoint and then integrated it into powerapps to customize the look.    When i start an entry from SharePoint it comes up fine however when you hit save you get the "Getting your data" screen.  However if you cancel out it does save the entry into the SharePoint list.  But from there if you try to edit the entry the "Getting your data" screen comes back and you cannot access the entry. 

Ive tried changing the forms default view from edit to new and view and doesnt seem to matter.    

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

10 REPLIES 10
Am00re34

thank you!  that did seem to work as it doesnt give me that error anymore, but now a new problem popped up.   when you select new or edit in sharepoint the form comes up fine, but when you hit save it does save it, but the form just stays up on the screen as if it didnt work.  So you have to "x" out of it.

Also, the form has about 8 text fields to complete and for some reason one of them wont save data in it.  you type in the text box and hit save and it just disappears and is never captured.   Looking at the cards in powerapps everything looks the same as all the other ones, so now sure what would cause that. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,967)