cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

"Let's get started" Submit Email form does nothing, so I cannot sign up for Power Apps plan 2

I'm trying to sign up for the powerapps plan 2 free trial using my work 365 account, but the "Let's get started" submit email form is not working. I don't get an error message, nothing on my screen changes, and as far as I can tell no data is being transferred. 

It has been doing this for two days now, would appreciate some help! I'm UK based, and I've attempted on both Chrome and Edge, if this means anything.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: "Let's get started" Submit Email form does nothing, so I cannot sign up for Power Apps

The issue is fixed by the Powerapps Product team. Kindly check if the issue is solved.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: "Let's get started" Submit Email form does nothing, so I cannot sign up for Power Apps

Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you let us know what url you are trying to submit the form from? Or a screenshot of the screen that you are getting stuck on?

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I now have a ticket open with Microsoft support, they have verified the problem is with the form at https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/pricing/#

This has been referred on to the product team and I am waiting for a response.

Highlighted

Any news on this? I am experiencing the same issue.

Janka

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I have had a message this morning informing me the investigation is still ongoing, unfortunately they haven't been able to provide me with a timescale, I will update here when it is fixed.

Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

The issue is fixed by the Powerapps Product team. Kindly check if the issue is solved.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

how to add ishtml in mailto

hi friends,

I have html tagged text in html text input. i wants to send it in email body but "i cannot enable ishtml" inthe syntax.

because of that all html tags are appearing while i am sending email using "mailto" function.

my IT disable to send email using office 365 connector so i have to use "launch(mailto:......)

can anyone help me in accomodating "ishtml:true" inside the sytax of " Launch(mailto:xyz@abc.com......)

it is not functioning for me the email i am getting is with html tags and i want it with formatting i add using html tags.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Resolved!

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Not yet

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

New Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

August 2020 CYST Challenge

Check out the winners of the recent 'Can You Solve These?' community challenge!

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Check this Out

Helpful information

Featuring samples like Return to the Workplace and Emergency Response Applications

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,676)