cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
blaic88

"Not in" operator

Hi guys,

I have a problem and don't know the right solution.

I have a gallery and a table.

There are 2 sharepoint lists. First one have many questions in there. And the second have Answers.

In the Answer list i save every answer for the question. 

I filter the gallery list for 4 parameters to get all records which was saved from user,level,company name, listNumber.

And get the records. But i need in the gallery list the opposite of records. I need to know which questions are responsed from the user, ...

I need such operator like "not in"?

Can somebody help me. Or have anybode an alternative theory to solve this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Maybe you can invert like this?

A filter filters based on true, false so how we create that answer isn't important.

Filter(QuestionTable;Not(Title in Filter(AnswerTable; var_company.Text exactin rlzf).Title)) ?

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Venxir
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hi,

I think your problem can be solved easily but i'm not understand the concept yet. COuld you clarify it with some screenshots and more explanation?

Capture.PNG

On top is a filtered gallery.

Filter: if the company name is in the table then display all records in the gallery. But i will all records which have not the company name saved.

Gallery = Question list

Table = Answer list

I want list all Questions in Gallery which not saved in answerList(Table) or have for parameter company name no record

Maybe you can invert like this?

A filter filters based on true, false so how we create that answer isn't important.

Filter(QuestionTable;Not(Title in Filter(AnswerTable; var_company.Text exactin rlzf).Title)) ?

Hi,

The code working fine.

Thx for the Answer

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,337)