cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Regular Visitor

"Phantom" Errors vanish when I check them

I have an app that I built in PowerApps, which contains a form linking to a SharePoint list. This form contains three drop-down fields. For some reason, whenever I open up this form to edit it, those three drop-downs all throw the same error in the Items property, "The data source supplied to the function is invalid." However, when I go to check the formula, PowerApps figures out that the formula is actually correct, and the problem goes away.

This has been happening every time I open up the app. The form still works, but I don't know why I keep on getting these phantom errors. Has anyone else had this happen to them, and what do you do to get around it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @JohnMFranzen ,

Have you tried deleting and re-creating the connection?

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @JohnMFranzen ,

Have you tried deleting and re-creating the connection?

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

That did work. Thanks.

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Mark your calendars and join us for the next Power Apps Community Call on January 20th, 8a PST

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,837)