Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

"Sorry, there's been a disconnect" when Exporting Package

Greetings all,

I've encountered a new error today when attempting to use the Export Package (Preview), this is the first time I've encountered the issue.

Sorry, there's been a disconnect

We can't find the page you're looking for. Please verify the link and try again.

Error?sessionId=63340c4c-0b1b-4fef-83bd-011f09dddb2f

Any help is greatly appreciated.  Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Power Participant
Power Participant

Re: "Sorry, there's been a disconnect" when Exporting Package

@cofordpa 

1. Try wait some time and then retry.

2. Try clear all cache and cookies and try again.
  3. If you have more than one app, try from other app and see if it gives the error.
  4. If you have more than one environment with apps, try from other app in other environment and see if it gives the error
  5. If you have more than one tenant, try from an app in an environment in the other tenant and see if it gives the error.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Power Participant
Power Participant

@cofordpa 

1. Try wait some time and then retry.

2. Try clear all cache and cookies and try again.
  3. If you have more than one app, try from other app and see if it gives the error.
  4. If you have more than one environment with apps, try from other app in other environment and see if it gives the error
  5. If you have more than one tenant, try from an app in an environment in the other tenant and see if it gives the error.

View solution in original post

Community Support
Community Support

@cofordpa,

I have tested on my side, and don't have the issue you mentioned.

Please try this:

1. change another browser and clear all browser cache, e.g, IE, Edge.

2. try browser Private" / "Incognito" modes.

If this doesn' work, please let me know.
Sik

Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

@dynamicsedge,

Thanks for the suggestions.

1.  I've waited overnight and tried again recently, same issue occurs
  2. All Cache and Cookies cleared, no effect.  
  3. Three different app have been tested, all with the same.
  4. Switched from Personal to Business environment, issue persists
  5. Sadly this is the only Tenant within my grasp
Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

@v-siky-msft ,

Thanks for your help as well.

1. Browser changed from Chrome to IE, cookies/cache cleared - things were actually worse.  I wasn't able to sign into my account there.  The browser initally accepted my login credentials, then the site kept.. skipping?  then forced me into a pop-up applet to re signin - which lead to the familiar "Sorry..." page. 
  2. Tried Incognito mode, no effect. 
Highlighted
Power Participant
Power Participant

@cofordpa 

Not sure what to tell you

As last resorts, you can:

Try this

1. Try having the users that are getting this error to go to make.powerapps.com -> Data -> Connections -> Find the O365 or relevant Connection -> Press Ellipses -> From Dropdown, select "Delete" to delete the connection. Then relaunch the app. They should be prompted for the permission to allow again as if they are first time users of the app - maybe this could help.
  2.  Try having the users that are getting this error to attempt from another browser, other than the one tried at first (Edge, Firefox, Chrome etc.) and have user clear all cache and cookies as well and retry, perhaps in combination with #1 as well (i.e. try this and then #1).
  3. Try remove data source, save and publish the app, then re-add data source and then again re-save then re-publish the app, then after that, have users try #2, then #1, and see if it helps.
  4. Try to have the users attempt from different device that was not used before, especially a device using the PowerApps app if possible. If they have mobile device not used before, try to have them use that - and if possible, using the PowerApps App (although the Chrome mobile browser may be fine too). Also, if they have mobile device and did not try it there, ask them to download PowerApps app from app store then sign in through there - do they still get the error through there?

and try this:

Try checking what I put here in response to this person:

Can't Open Model Driven Apps 

Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

Update to this thread:

I was getting truly worried, then included my parent company's IT dept.  After going through the process of adding him as an admin to my environment, the situation resolved itself - I was able to export apps again like nothing ever went wrong.  

I guess the answer was to wait a while since I have no clue why adding him as an admin resolved.  @dynamicsedge , @v-siky-msft  - thanks again for the help.

Cheers

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

New Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

August 2020 CYST Challenge

Check out the winners of the recent 'Can You Solve These?' community challenge!

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Check this Out

Helpful information

Featuring samples like Return to the Workplace and Emergency Response Applications

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Users online (5,099)