cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jrockell21
Advocate I
Advocate I

"Sorry, there's been a disconnect" when trying to access PowerApps

I see this was an issue back in March.  This just started for us today.  Appears that if you keep attempting to access the power app you might be able to get in but then it kicks you back out again.  Anyone else getting this error and do we know when it will be fixed?

Thanks!

60 REPLIES 60

I saw that they started replying to people on Twitter about a case number that can be followed in Admin Center: MM254203. Unfortunately, I can't use Admin Center in my instance of O365 since I am not an admin. But good to know they're looking into it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

We are having the same issues. But the Power Apps status page says everything is working smoothly... 

sbmiller_0-1620134656571.png

Joorge_c
Resolver I
Resolver I

Same here!!! Microsoft please address asap! @v-j @v-r @Cherry  Thank you!

cverzal

No Powerapps in "Chicago, USA"

wf1
Regular Visitor

Same here. Can't access Power Apps at all.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same issue here 

Ativezo

same here

Joorge_c
Resolver I
Resolver I

I find this funny Screenshot_24.png

AConnelly
Frequent Visitor

Eastern PA, USA here. same issue.

Heaven4ever2
Frequent Visitor

Same here in Virginia

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Carousel_PP_768x460_Wave2 (1).png

2022 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2022 through March 2023.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,372)