cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jrockell21
Advocate I
Advocate I

"Sorry, there's been a disconnect" when trying to access PowerApps

I see this was an issue back in March.  This just started for us today.  Appears that if you keep attempting to access the power app you might be able to get in but then it kicks you back out again.  Anyone else getting this error and do we know when it will be fixed?

Thanks!

60 REPLIES 60
Foco72

Same issue here for the last hour. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

All my connectors are down, I can get in and edit my flows but my connectors are invalid. When I click on them it says "undefined" and the Flow Checker says "Invalid connection.  Please choose a connection."  Everything was working fine yesterday.  My admin said MS pushed an update that broke everything at 5AM this morning.

digitalguardian

Same here at Houston

iAm_ManCat
Super User
Super User

This is not fact so I can't verify it, but this has happened before in the run-up to major Power Platform conference events when they add new things to the platform - Charles Lamanna suggested on twitter that there are new things being revealed about Power Apps Studio during the Microsoft Business Applications Summit later (Link here), so maybe they pushed out the updates early and its interrupted services?

@iAm_ManCat

Please 'Mark as Solution' if someone's post answered your question and always 'Thumbs Up' the posts you like or that helped you!

Thanks!
You and everyone else in the community make it the awesome and welcoming place it is, keep your questions coming and make sure to 'like' anything that makes you 'Appy
Sancho Harker, MVP

NoemiR

Same here - SC

BenDonahue
Skilled Sharer
Skilled Sharer

Still no word form Microsoft, huh?

BenDonahue_0-1620136222479.gif

(jk, MS...trying to lighten the mood)

cesargamboa

same here

bjmills
Frequent Visitor

I can open Power Apps and access my apps now. Haven't fully tested connected Power Automate flows, etc. yet. (Connecticut, USA)

Dustin_Parker

It is back up and running on my end as of 5 minutes ago. Central US.

jrockell21
Advocate I
Advocate I

We are back up now, hoooray!!! 😄

Thank you!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Call June 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call

Join us for the next call on August 17, 2022 at 8am PDT.

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Users online (3,139)