cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resolver I
Resolver I

"Success" message when insert new rows

Hi guys, I recently do an APP who insert rows in OneDrive Excel when I press one button with the data of some dropdown lines, text, calendar...

The problem is that when I press the button I cant be able to navigate to another page with "Success message" or something similar. I need to know when can I re-do the "test" and press again.

I try with ";" and with "+"

Patch(Tabla1;Defaults(Tabla1);{Nombre: TecnicoCSG_1.Text; Fecha: Fecha_1.SelectedDate; Minutos: Tiempo_1.Text; Organización: Empresa.Selected.Value; Servicios: Servicio_1.Selected.Value; Observaciones: Observaciones_1.Text})+Navigate(HorasCSG2;ScreenTransition.Cover)

Patch(Tabla1;Defaults(Tabla1);{Nombre: TecnicoCSG_1.Text; Fecha: Fecha_1.SelectedDate; Minutos: Tiempo_1.Text; Organización: Empresa.Selected.Value; Servicios: Servicio_1.Selected.Value; Observaciones: Observaciones_1.Text});Navigate(HorasCSG2;ScreenTransition.Cover)

powerapp.pngpowerapp1.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Champion
Community Champion

HI

In your language, "," is replaced with ";" and ";" is replaced with ";;".

Please try on:

});Navigate should be replaced with });;Navigate

Hope this helps.

Have a nice day.

hpkeong

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Community Champion
Community Champion

HI

In your language, "," is replaced with ";" and ";" is replaced with ";;".

Please try on:

});Navigate should be replaced with });;Navigate

Hope this helps.

Have a nice day.

hpkeong

View solution in original post

Thank you @hpkeong ! works perfect !

Thanks that s ok for me too

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Mark your calendars and join us for the next Power Apps Community Call on January 20th, 8a PST

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,026)