cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Josiah
Advocate II
Advocate II

"The app stopped working" on opening

Hi, some of our employees are receiving "The app stopped working. Try refreshing your browser." error today, using a different browser was a work around for most but some cannot get into the app even after trying different browsers and clearing cache.

Is this because my app has been brought up to a newer version as I made some changes to the app to fix daylight savings issues this morning.
This is a timesheet application and we have about 40 users on it with only about 4 that cannot get in.

I have attached a sample of the error
App Id: ae60e435-853d-4a96-80bc-490dac15b249

5 REPLIES 5
WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

Hi @Josiah ,

Have you tried running this from PowerApps rather than inside Teams? Also Chrome in our experience seems to be far more consistent.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

claudiosvcc
Power Apps
Power Apps

hi @Josiah , is it possible to send to me as a private message a network trace of these users that are experiencing problems?
It works the browser trace or a Fiddler capture of the session.

Yes they were getting the issue in chrome also, just that certain user sent the screenshot to me while using it inside teams.

@claudiosvcc  sorry i am having trouble getting hold of the user that is still having the issue. I have researched and found a way to do the browser trace will get it to you once this user gets back to me.
Thanks

That will be great @Josiah , thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
October Events

Mark Your Calendars

So many events that are happening this month - don't miss out!

Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Users online (3,948)