cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

"This app isn't working..." Error

Hello all

As of today I have the "This app isn't working. Refresh your browser or try again later." message any time I try to run (view)  my app in browser (Chrome/Edge).  When try to open the app in Studio on my laptop I get the message below.

errorRunApp.PNG

The problem is with view only, I still can open for editing, edit, save and publish.

Any help will be appreciated. Thx in advance!

Best,

Nick

15 REPLIES 15
Power Apps
Power Apps

Re: "This app isn't working..." Error

Hi,

We're currently investigating this issue. We'll let you know our findings as soon as we have something.

thanks

simive01

Was there a response to this issue?  Am experiencing the same problem in IE 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

nope... waiting...

JRaasumaa Memorable Member
Memorable Member

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello all

As of today I have the "This app isn't working. Refresh your browser or try again later." message any time I try to run (view)  my app in browser (Chrome/Edge).  When try to open the app in Studio on my laptop I get the message below.

errorRunApp.PNG

The problem is with view only, I still can open for editing, edit, save and publish.

Any help will be appreciated. Thx in advance!

Best,

Nick

The solution we had was to do a full cache clear of the browser. Similarly all of our iPad's are getting this error but uninstalling PowerApps and re-installing fixes the issue.

Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi,

We're still trying to identify this particular issue.

Have a question: do any of you that are seeing this issue has the experimental feature "delay loading" enabled? If so, enabling/disabling the feature makes any difference?

thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

hey,

Thx for the suggestion, but it didn't help 😞

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey

Well, it is actually the first time I hear about this feature, so actually I guess it is not turned on ( I don't even know where to do it).

Maybe it will help - I managed to restore one of the earlier versions of the app and it works fine. The difference between apps that work and app that does not is that I've started to copy screens there..

Power Apps
Power Apps

We're still working on that. Now we have a repro, so it will be quicker. If you could share your app with me, we could verify if there are other issues beyond the one we're fixing.

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey

Mmm, silly question, but how can I share it with you if you're outside my organisation?

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Gallery 2020

MBAS Gallery 2020

Watch Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions on-demand.

firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Apps Community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,874)