cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

"This app isn't working..." Error

Hello all

As of today I have the "This app isn't working. Refresh your browser or try again later." message any time I try to run (view)  my app in browser (Chrome/Edge).  When try to open the app in Studio on my laptop I get the message below.

errorRunApp.PNG

The problem is with view only, I still can open for editing, edit, save and publish.

Any help will be appreciated. Thx in advance!

Best,

Nick

15 REPLIES 15

You can save it to your computer, what will generate an .msapp file. Then that could be sent by private message.

Anonymous
Not applicable

ok, however, now it is rather a question of disclosure.. it is a forum, not service in line with agreement, so I'm need to confirm it..

is there a more mmm.. orthodox way to share the app with you? e.g. "if your company is Microsoft's client with baught packeges a, b, c then here is the support contact"

Thx and sorry for not making things easier 🙂

haze0316
Regular Visitor

Hello,

I epxerienced the same issue. But i seem to solve it by deleting the older versions. I had 99 versions of the app and when I deleted some of the old versions of the app, it started workign again. 

Any updates for this issue?

I'm experiencing the same issue with powerapps in my E5 365 - SharePoint

Anonymous
Not applicable

the update is the following:

Microsoft representative contacted me and sent him my app to check, but the it was so long that  I actually switched to the older version and rebuilt things from the beginning to meet deadlines 🙂

No answer from Microsoft till today 🙂

This happened to my customers. I learned that once I share the app with them and check the option to send them an e-mail in the PowerApps interface, they in fact receive an e-mail with a button that they must click in order to register. Once registered they can access the app. However, I've also seen it happen where even after that, a customer gets this error. The situation in that case was that the network administrator had created all users with two different e-mail addresses (one long form, the other short form). It may have been one e-mail address and an alias. In any case, I had to add both e-mails as users that can use the app on the PowerApps Settings screen available when you click the ellipsis on the app in the Apps tab at https://web.powerapps.com/home. Afterward, they were able to visit the app without getting this error any longer.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (63,641)