cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

"This formula uses score, which is not presently supported for evaluation"

I have a collection:

Collect(AssetTable,{ProjectLocation:"Here",ProjectNumber:1, PlantType: "Large", FacilityName:"Grit", FacilityNumber:1, Inspector:"JDS", InspectionDate:4/17/2020,InspectionType:"Process", AssetName:"Motor", AssetMake:"Honda", AssetModel:"Fit", AssetCapacity:"500gpm", AssetDimensions:"36in", InstallDate:1/1/1970, RefurbDate:1/1/1990, DesignLife:50, RemainingLife:1, Condition:1, Capacity:1, Reliability:1, Availability:1, Maintainability:1, AssetCompositScore:1, EffectiveLifeConsumed:1, ImminentFailureMode:1, AtRiskComponents:1, LikelihoodofFailure:1, Social:1, Sconomic:1, Environmental:1, COFScore:1, Criticality:1})

I wish to display in a gallery. I have the gallery's DataSource and Items property set to AssetTable and the labels within the gallery referencing specific columns in Asset Table. So the Text property of a label would be something like Text=ThisItem.ProjectLocation

This results in a blank display and the above error message. This problem has been posted before and I have not seen a solution other than switching to Boolean values in the data source, which isn't going to help me.

This is also the third time I've typed this due to this interface being cleared if you select certain buttons. 🙃

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Advocate III
Advocate III

Re: "This formula uses score, which is not presently supported for evaluation"

@jdscott1  I just texted the collection and it seemed to work for me.

I put your code in the OnStart function of the APP. I clicked the '..." and ran OnStart function
HondaFit_Onstart.jpg

Then set the Items property of gallery to your collection name "AssetTable". and am able to populate the text fields like you described.

HondaFitCollection.jpg

Let me know what your question is, there doesn't seem to be an issue with your collection code.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Huh, thanks for taking a look! Here's what I'm getting. I may need to try deleting the gallery and starting over idk.

Highlighted
Advocate III
Advocate III

I dont know if this could be causing problems.  I notice you have image in your gallery, but your dataset doesn't.

Try changing your gallery to Title/Subtitle instead of Image, Title Subtitle.

HondaFit_Layout.jpg

When I type ProjectLocation I get "Here"

What happens if you look in you Collections from file menu? do you see data?  I am suspecting that your collection isn't being populated.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

My collection wasn't being populated. That issue was fixed. Thanks a lot! I'll try to mark as solution asap. It currently isn't working because javascript isn't enabled or something on my pc... sigh. Thanks again.

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Demo-Extravaganza 2020

Check out these cool Power Apps & vote on your favorite!

secondImage

Robotic Process Automation

Let's talk about the solution provided by Microsoft for Robotic Process Automation (RPA)

secondImage

Community Highlights

Check out whats happening in Power Apps

secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,009)