cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SaWu
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

"To use all features in this app, update it to the most recent version" Popup

Please be so kind as to read my full post before responding.
Thank you for your consideration.

Recently, I am getting a white (fg)/ cyan (bg) pop up saying "To use all features in this app, update it to the most recent version."
This is completely useless, irratating, and confusing.
And it seems to make no sense at all.
This dialog pops up for PowerApps which only have one version, which is obviously the published one.
This dialog also pops up for PowerApps which have the latest version published.
Screenshot_20190404-160111.png

My PowerApps version on the phone (3.19034.10) at the time of writing and testing (2019-04-04, 16:11 Berlin time) seems to be most recent one as well.
image.png

My questions:

1. How do I get rid of this update dialog?
    Even in cases where I don't have the most recent version for whatever reason, I might not want to have users see this.
  2. Why is this dialog/popup showing up at all in cases of already using the most recent versions?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thank you for the patience.  The fix for this issue is now available in the app stores with version 3.19034.13

View solution in original post

23 REPLIES 23
cwebb365
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

I posted yesterday having the same issue. A fix has been pushed to app stores so matter of time before update gets approved to rectify the issue.

This is a PowerApps app store issue not our apps issue? Can you share the link to your post?

Lozzi
slalom
Mass

I have the same issue here and has not been fixed

"To use all features in this app, update it to the most recent version"

JC75
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Likewise same issue 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the same issue.  App Version for Android is 3.19034.10 but published version is 3.19034.12 currently.

farsami
Helper II
Helper II

The same problem, Robot Frustrated

I apologize for the issue.  We are actively working on a hotfix.

Apple review takes about 2 days, so we are looking at this being available early next week.

Thank you for the patience.  The fix for this issue is now available in the app stores with version 3.19034.13

View solution in original post

Dear,

I am still showing the same popup on the top even i lunched an new version to test.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Carousel April Dunnam Updated 768x460.jpg

Urdu Hindi D365 Bootcamp

Dont miss our very own April Dunnam’s The Developer Guide to the Galaxy! Find out what the Power Platform has to offer for the traditional developer.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,908)