cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tejasvi_munge
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

"the request was not sent or there was no response from the server" issue in offline mode

Hi Experts,

I am trying to create an app for offline. When I open an app without internet connection I get error on top of app saying "The request was not sent or there was no response from the server. Check your internet connection. Server response:"Entity name" failed: Something went wrong"

I believe there should not be any message error messages even if your in offline mode.

How can I get rid of it?

Thanks in advance. 

11 REPLIES 11
robcarrington
Frequent Visitor

I've also been experiencing this issue lately and would love to know if there's a fix because I've seen this happen to others

KotiSaga
Regular Visitor

Powerapp has limitation

Connection.Connected returns the wrong value during OnStart in Power Apps for Windows (July 21, 2020) While offline, Connection.Connected may wrongly return true immediately after starting an app in the Windows app. As a workaround, delay when the logic depending on it is executed by using a Timer control.

So answer would be set timer duration property with 30000 as 30 seconds.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/common-issues-and-resolutions
check 4rth point for better understanding.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (48,627)