Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper III
Helper III

radio button link value with image

radio.png

Hello guys. I want to ask regarding radio button function. I'm building a voting apps. I want to use a picture as a candidate and when the user want to pick will click the radio button representing the cantidate picture to make selection then submit the data. Here I want to know, how to link the picture with radio image and have value to save in excel database... should I used form screen to do this ? or have other way more simple...

thank you

azzamkaz

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: radio button link value with image

Hi @azzamkaz

It sounds like a gallery would be more useful than a radio button in this scenario. You can have a horizontal gallery and if you would like the radio button effect, you can have images or circles on the gallery item that is shown or hidden with the Visible formula: 

ThisItem.IsSelected

Let me know if you don't come right. 

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Hi @DavesTechTips,

Can you help me to solve this problem: 

Untitled-1.jpg

Actually, I want to develop a voting apps, but I having a problems. The problem is how am I going to link the (BUTTON) with the picture which is represent the picture that selected. I want to know if there is any other way that can solve my problems because I am still new using the powerapps.

for example:

1. If you choose to select ALI then you need to click on the (BUTTON).

2. Then, you need to click the (SUBMIT BUTTON) which is to submit the data *below the ALI picture. 

3. After click the SUBMIT BUTTON then you will navigate to page 4 (successful/Thank you)

So, can you help me on how to link the (BUTTON) with the picture represent the nominees picture. 

Thank you,

gaba

Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Hi gaba94,

I would suggest using a gallery for this function. Please see my previous response to this thread.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Check this Out

Announcing

Class of 2020- Season 2

Check this Out

Helpful information

Featuring samples like Return to the Workplace and Emergency Response Applications

August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

We're excited to announce our first cross-community 'Can You Solve These?' challenge!

secondImage

Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (10,038)