cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

relate 2 tables and show info into a gallery

Hello, I have 2 tables, the top of everything is the parent table where you have all the info of the article, and another table of sale detail that only happened the sku, I need to relate those 2 tables and show the photo and the name in a gallery depending on the sku that is in detail of sale. I want to do this so as not to display plain text and only the sku

I hope a help,

greetings!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: relate 2 tables and show info into a gallery

Hello @jdelacrettaz ,

What is the expected sizes of those tables over time?

You could use a Lookup on the gallery controls, or AddColumns function combined with Lookup, but there are some record count considerations.

You could also do a view in SQL, which will join the data for you and then simply access the view from PowerApps as well, which will have the best performance.

Please let me know if you don't come right.

Dawid van Heerden
Follow on Twitter: @davestechtips
Subscribe to YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/davestechtips?sub_confirmation=1
**If you found this reply helpful, please like it and mark this as the answer to close the topic and make it easier to find for other people with similar questions. 

Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

Re: relate 2 tables and show info into a gallery

Hi @DavesTechTips , 

i solve the problem with a view, but now have another problem.

In img powerapps1 the formula is being used for a table where it works perfect.

In Img powerapps2 it is the same formula and it does not show me any information, it is used in a gallery.

in Img powerapps3 I only put the connection to the view and it lists the things, I don't know why when I put formula it stops showing the information.

If anyone knows why this is happening to me i would appreciate a solution.

regards!!

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

New Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

August 2020 CYST Challenge

Check out the winners of the recent 'Can You Solve These?' community challenge!

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Check this Out

Helpful information

Featuring samples like Return to the Workplace and Emergency Response Applications

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,358)