cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper II
Helper II

remove record from SharePoint

Hi,

I need to remove a item from SP list -  If gallery text label which can used to count something and  I have  delete button outside the Gallery. How can I do it.

Condition label.Text  = 0 only  

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @ShaikSayyad ,

Something along this line should do the job

ForAll(
   RenameColumns(
      Filter(
         YourGalleryName.AllItems,
         Value(ConditionLabel.Text)=0
      ),
      "ID",
      "ID1"
   ),
   RemoveIf(
      YourSPListName,
      ID=ID1
   )
)

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @ShaikSayyad ,

Something along this line should do the job

ForAll(
   RenameColumns(
      Filter(
         YourGalleryName.AllItems,
         Value(ConditionLabel.Text)=0
      ),
      "ID",
      "ID1"
   ),
   RemoveIf(
      YourSPListName,
      ID=ID1
   )
)

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

RD.png

Please refer above screen

@ShaikSayyad ,

This was free-typed syntax guidance - did you notice the missing comma (now fixed)?

Thank you,

but I need to remove gallery is selected, like I have delete btn in View form (Gallery.Selected)

@ShaikSayyad ,

I am now even more unclear on what you want.

If you simply want to remove the selected item in the gallery from outside the gallery

RemoveIf(
   YourSPListName,
   ID=YourGallerytName.Selected.ID
)

I want to delete item from SP list_1, but Gallery of SP list_1 has a count label from another SP list_2. I was showing gallery and view form of SP List_1 in same screen. 

Here I need to delete item from SP List_1 which is presented in view form (If count label has 0 from selected template ) 

@ShaikSayyad ,

That was not not what you posted and I am even less clear now how the lists and their items relate to each other.

I will be offline shortly due to time zone - I welcome anyone else who may be able to decipher what you are wanting. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (46,478)