i have an issue with a from which im trying to reset using the Resetform function but its not working.
my use case:
1. in 1st screen i have a form which collect the Tester name, role and hirarchy.
2. after filing the details the user clicks on Next, i tried to reset 1st form on this button after collecting the data
3. on the 2nd screen the user add more details (can add multiple items)
4. once submited the data from the first and second forms are translated into new items in a SPO list, i teied to resrt both 1st and 2nd forms on this button
5. after submission the user is redirected to 3rd screen in which he can select to create a new training plan.
6. when clicking on new plan to be created the user ger the details of the last tester that a plan was submitted for.
on any case the forms are not reset, any idea where should i reset the froms so it will not show the previous data?
will appreciate your help.
@Perez Please try using the NEWFORM function instead. I think it will work better for your scenario.
---Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."
Learn how to create your own user groups today!
Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!
Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.