Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bjamal
Helper I
Helper I

resizing Table in Powerapps

Hi,

I want to resize the value of the table. is that supported in Powerapps?

Set( Products, Table( { Product: "Widget", 'Description': blabla....., 'Quantity Available': 3 },

When I write many lines in Description it doesn't show all what I write

2 REPLIES 2
GarethPrisk
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Above, you have a Table with rows in it.

You have three columns

• Product - A string value
  • Description - A string value
  • 'Quantity Available' - A numeric value

When you say "size" of the table, it looks like you're referring specifically to the length of the data in the Description column. You should be able to put as much text as you want into that column.

As far as "show all that (you) write" - this could be as simple as the control you are using to show the data. Consider setting the "AutoHeight" property of a label to true. If your gallery is an expanding gallery, then that label will resize to match the text. If you are using a TextInput, then switch the Mode to be multiline.

Either way, this sounds like you just need to set a control to show whatever text you've put in the Description column - regardless of length.

hi @GarethPrisk 

thank you for you reply.

I have table(function) inside a gallary with mor than 2 columns. I can't select each column to change the  "AutoHeight" property.  I already tried with one colum I can make it dynamic and Scroll. But with more than 2 column, it doesn't work 

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,649)