Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MohamedMo
Helper II
Helper II

save another text value in SharePoint List

Hi All,

I have created a PowerApps app that passes data to SharePoint List after submitting the form but I have an issue 

I have created a radio button with some choices and created a variable if I choose "Other" text input appears to write different data then save it in the Sharepoint list and ignore the radio button value then created a patch to save data in SharePoint List as my screenshots so I need if the user-chosen "Other" and write the value in text input that ignore radio bitton value and replace it by text input value

1.PNG2.PNG3.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Silvester
Skilled Sharer
Skilled Sharer

Hi @MohamedMo ,
use this formula to achieve that

If(RadioSelection.Value="Other",Patch(Datasource,Record,{Field: Textinput.Text}),Patch(Datasource,Record,{Field: RadioSelection.Value}))

If you find this interesting, give it  a like and accept it as a solution to help others find it

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Silvester
Skilled Sharer
Skilled Sharer

Hi @MohamedMo ,
use this formula to achieve that

If(RadioSelection.Value="Other",Patch(Datasource,Record,{Field: Textinput.Text}),Patch(Datasource,Record,{Field: RadioSelection.Value}))

If you find this interesting, give it  a like and accept it as a solution to help others find it

Thank you so much it works fine

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Call June 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call

Join us for the next call on August 17, 2022 at 8am PDT.

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Users online (1,735)