cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

scan business card in powerApps

Hi,

I want to create scan business card APP using PowerApps.When I scan business card, I will create lead in dynamics crm.How can I split detected text from OCR to Text like name,surname,email?How can I achieve this?

Best Regards,

Akbulut

3 REPLIES 3
Microsoft
Microsoft

I'm stuck at the same point. Till now to get a fast result I've used flags for standard information like website (www), phone number (+), Company (if it belongs to any company in my list), email (@).

That's not the right way but it's a quick starting solution to have a visual feedback 😄 

Yasmin

Hi @yasminSarbaoui,

Thanks for your feedback.Actually you found quick solution 🙂 . Can you give me detail about your app?I still try parse JSON but I can't find specific solution about this problem.

Best Regards,

Akbulut

Take the pic, ClearCollect and then go to flow to send the image to OCR. Before sending the image to the ocr you have to convert the image to the right format. Then send it and take back the text.

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (94,353)