cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CAC-93
Advocate I
Advocate I

_scrubbedSensitiveData_ Conflict Error

I have an application that I built in a normal Dataverse environment that I subsequently moved to a Dataverse for Teams Environment along with all the data using dataflows. The app's Patch() function worked fine while in the normal Dataverse environment, but now that I moved the data to a Dataverse for Teams I am receiving this error while patching:

CAC93_0-1627919573195.png

Other than the fact that all the data was moved from one environment to the other with a dataflow, I am not sure what changed that I am now receiving this error.

3 REPLIES 3
Nogueira1306
Super User
Super User
CAC-93
Advocate I
Advocate I

That sounds possible. The only thing is that this thread you attached shows errors where the record cannot be found at all, but mine seems to think there is a conflict in the database with a record that already exists, even when I am patching entirely new messages. So, I am not sure where the issue is.

CAC-93
Advocate I
Advocate I

Still not sure if it is a bug in the data transfer, but what I had to do was locate certain tables that were causing this error and manually input the data directly in Teams. For some reason, when using the data flow to transfer the data two 4 specific tables from Dataverse to Dataverse for Teams I was getting this conflict error, but when I just manually input the data directly into Dataverse for Teams the error was no longer an issue. If someone thinks they know why this was the case, I would love to hear it. 

It couldn't be table relationships because I used dataflows on 5 other tables with relationships and had no issue.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,266)