Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mmchx
Helper IV
Helper IV

select multiple item for one approval email

Hi all,

For my app, it is some kind of an PO approval app that users can select multiple items (source: SharePoint List) and all those selected items will count as one approval( send one-time approval with multiple PO). Once the approval is completed, it will update the status of each item chosen that is already approved.

As I'm testing, it seems I cannot group the items and send them to one approval email.  It needs to send one by one approval which means if select 4 items, it will send 4 approval emails to the approver.

Have anyone experienced this solution? 

2 REPLIES 2
Roverandom
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

I can think of a few ways, but it would be better if you send some screenshots so I can get a better idea...

Hi! I hope I was helpfull. Please always mark the answer that helped you, so others who need it will find it faster.

Roverandom is a book by J.R.R Tolkien. I'm a big fan of his works and as Frodo, Aragorn or Gollum are already widely used, I decided to use this nickname.

mmchx_0-1664813857112.png

Sorry for late reply, in the screenshot, I created the gallery and added the checkbox to select multiple selections.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (5,757)