cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

select rows of data in excell from a column named Date

I'm looking at taking certain rows of data and creating a new table with them. I need the rows to be selected dependant on there date.  For my flow I will need to use a date of previous month as I am creating a table of parts used in prior month to update a client. what would I use to make this happen? I am thinking condition control but don't know how to specify if the column contains a date within the prior month. See below for an example of my flow and the table. This flow will be pulling from 12 tables.agris 1.PNGagris.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Re: select rows of data in excell from a column named Date

@josh2 

This sounds like a Power Automate question rather than a PowerApps question. You are welcome to post it here but I suggest you post this in the Power Automate Community instead. You’ll get a quicker and better response over there

Link to Power Automate Community
https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Get-Help-with-Power-Automate/ct-p/FL_GeneralDiscussions

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

@josh2 

This sounds like a Power Automate question rather than a PowerApps question. You are welcome to post it here but I suggest you post this in the Power Automate Community instead. You’ll get a quicker and better response over there

Link to Power Automate Community
https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Get-Help-with-Power-Automate/ct-p/FL_GeneralDiscussions

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

yah deffinetly, I didn't notice I was in power apps. Thank you

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,420)