cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

send an email until a sharepoint list does have attachments

I am trying to send an email advising what rows do NOT have email attachments.  How do I configure? I keep getting an error message. 

This is what I have so far... and the error message looking for another apply to (just not sure where to put it)

Capture.JPGCapture2.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: send an email until a sharepoint list does have attachments

@nmccool 

Suggest you close this thread and post your question in the Power Automate Community instead.  This does not appear to be related to PowerApps.

Link to Power Automate Community
https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Get-Help-with-Power-Automate/ct-p/FL_GeneralDiscussions
---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: send an email until a sharepoint list does have attachments

@nmccool 

Suggest you close this thread and post your question in the Power Automate Community instead.  This does not appear to be related to PowerApps.

Link to Power Automate Community
https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Get-Help-with-Power-Automate/ct-p/FL_GeneralDiscussions
---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

New Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Check this Out

Helpful information

Featuring samples like Return to the Workplace and Emergency Response Applications

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (10,732)