cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IzetK

set points for each question in powerapps form

Hello ,
I've created PowerApps which includes few PA forms, now I need to set specific points for each question ( based on user’s /customer answers) and then I want to calculate the final score from all question. I will really appreciate your help.

Thank you in advance 

5 REPLIES 5
mdevaney
Super User
Super User

@IzetK 

Please attach a screenshot of the PA form that you would like to set points for.

Hello, 

below you can find a screenshot for one of the forms, in general the forms marked in yellow contains specific questions and based on the answer ( yes or no) i would like to set  1 point for yes and 0 for no and then to calculate the final score from all questions from the all forms.  PA forms.JPG

@IzetK 

Assuming each question is worth 1 point you could put this code in the Text property of a label to display the score.  Make sure the Toggle names match what is in your app.

If(Toggle1.Value=true,1,0)
+If(Toggle2.Value=true,1,0)
+If(Toggle3.Value=true,1,0)
+If(Toggle4.Value=true,1,0)
+If(Toggle5.Value=true,1,0)
+If(Toggle6.Value=true,1,0)
+If(Toggle7.Value=true,1,0)

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

Hello mdavaney, 

is there any shorter method( solution) because we have 5 forms and each form content more than 30 questions 

@IzetK 

No, there is not.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,629)