cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
johnjohn123
Super User
Super User

sharePoint Lookup field which referecne a list that contain 2 million records is not working

I have a Parent SharePoint online list which contain over 2 million records:-

1.png

and inside another list (Child list) i have a lookup field which reference the above parent list, as follow:-

and inside the Parent list i added the Title as an index column, as follow:-

3.png

now when i customized the Child list's Create/Edit form using Power App, i will get these warning + the lookup field on runtime will be disabled:-

child.png

Any advice ? per my knowledge that defining the correct Index on the Parent list should allow us to reference the list using Lookup field, even if the list has more than 5,000 records... but seems this is not working in my case? am i missing something?

Thanks

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Carousel_PP_768x460_Wave2 (1).png

2022 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2022 through March 2023.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (5,381)