cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Regular Visitor

sharepoint connector data source

I created a data source in an app with the sharepoint connector and named it powerappsimages . Later I come back to the App , and I cannot figure out what URL I was using for the data source . How can I find out which SP list my App is populating ? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Microsoft
Microsoft

You should be able to find the SharePoint datasource used by your app by checking the data properties:

1. Click on "View" and then "Data Sources" menu options.

SP_Datasource_2_of_2.PNG

2. In the pop-up data panel, find the "powerappsimages" data source that you previously used to create your app. Click on the "..." menu and select the "Edit data" option.

SP_Datasource_1_of_2.PNG

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Microsoft
Microsoft

You should be able to find the SharePoint datasource used by your app by checking the data properties:

1. Click on "View" and then "Data Sources" menu options.

SP_Datasource_2_of_2.PNG

2. In the pop-up data panel, find the "powerappsimages" data source that you previously used to create your app. Click on the "..." menu and select the "Edit data" option.

SP_Datasource_1_of_2.PNG

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

Hi, Yes, I see , thanks. However, I only see Refresh and Remove , not Edit Data , why is that ?

I'm not sure why you don't see "Edit data". Could be a permission issue. Is your app pulling data from that list? Can you see if the following works?:

1. Temporarily add a "ListBox" control. Make sure it's added to the screen and not to a gallery or form.

2. Go to "Advanced" properties panel for ListBox1 and paste the following into the "Items" field: powerappsimages.'{Link}'  (or [NameOfYourDataset].'{Link}')

3. You may need to adjust the font size in order to see the link.

Yes, thanks, I see the idea . UNfortunately nothing is displayed at run time . In the meantime I actually found the list in SP that I am populating so it's OK , but it is not the first time I have tried to find details about my data sources . 

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (50,359)