Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
luuminhvuong93
Post Patron
Post Patron

sharepoint list Title column name is different from the web shown

Hi all,

So I have powerapps input form , created from a sharepoint list and exported data to excel file.

However, the Title column (1st column) is something in Japanese which I have no idea what it means.

Why does the excel file not shown the Title name (TEN KH) like what i named the column?

My company's headquarter is in Japan btw

sharepoint online ist.PNG

exported list sharepoint.PNG

3 REPLIES 3
PowerAsh
Regular Visitor

The japanese text says "title" Cat Happy

Even though you've renamed the title column, the internal name in SharePoint is still "title" (or in this case, タイトル) so that is what Excel will use.

Thank you for pointing out,

Is there anyway I can change this?

Can the internal name be changed to something elsE?

To my knowledge, there is no way to change the internal SharePoint column names, apart from deleting and readding a column with a new name (however, the title column can't be deleted).

If you really wanted to change the name of the title column you could mark it as not mandatory, then use a new column instead, but the title column would still be there in the list.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Power Apps June 2021

June Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call? Check out the recording here!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (23,726)