I have an issue at the moment with embedded apps in sharepoint.
The apps themselves dont have any issues and run fine either from sharepoint or directly from powerapps but when they are embedded they dissapear. I have to edit and republish to force them to show back up again. you can still see the space they occupy in the sharepoint page but they are blank. often once i hit edit they dont even show up in the edit web part that they occupy.
I tried embedding them through their link and through the app id. i have removed the tenant id when loading with the web address, they work perfectly fine until i revisit the page and then they are gone.