cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JK1323

sometimes does not launch a input/edit form which was created by PowerApps

Hello!

I have created input form based on SharePoint Online list. However, sometimes a form does not launch. (when I clicked New button in the SharePoint list, but there is no response)

To solve this problem, I need to select [Integrate] --> [Power Apps] --> [Customize forms] in the SharePoint online list every time. It means just load created form in PowerApps, then close it. (back to SharePoint)

Does someone has same experience? I'd like to know why this problem is happened and want to solve this problem.

JK1323_1-1656906916711.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-jefferni
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @JK1323 ,

Except the simply customize form at very first time, what else have you done on the PowerApps form in the studio? Have you modified any formulas on any properties?

Besides, you can try and delete the customized form in list settings -> Form settings -> Delete custom form, and then customize the form again from scratch.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Jeffer Ni

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-jefferni
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @JK1323 ,

Except the simply customize form at very first time, what else have you done on the PowerApps form in the studio? Have you modified any formulas on any properties?

Besides, you can try and delete the customized form in list settings -> Form settings -> Delete custom form, and then customize the form again from scratch.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Jeffer Ni

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
October Events

Mark Your Calendars

So many events that are happening this month - don't miss out!

Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Users online (4,130)